For customers who desire to switch from your existing one-domain version to multi-domain version of our products, all steps that you need to do are:
- Go to link: http://clients.byjoomla.com/client_login.php and log in by your email and password
- Click to View your order
- Choose the product to be upgraded from your list and click View
- Click to Buy new add-ons, support and upgrade packages
- Check to include the upgrade package
- Click Add to Cart
- Click Checkout
Since Facebook has become one of the most profitable, valuable marketing and PR channel, many of ByJoomla’s clients wondering how they can have Facebook campaigns run with their Joomla websites or is there any Joomla extensions for Facebook. That is why we integrated two Facebook plugins into our Joomla template – Venus 2. The plugins are:
After releasing Venus 1, we receive many positive feedback and comment from clients. That is why we decided to take Venus – Joomla template to a new level. Today, we are pleased to introduce the major upgrade of Venus template.
What will you receive in Venus 2:
- Social network plug-in. Nowadays, Twitter and Facebook and other social networks are parts of internet life. So we added full social network options to Venus 2 for your social network marketing strategies.
- More position and module styles added for alternative content presentations.
Venus 2 can be updated free for all client of Venus 1.
After weeks of working so hard, thank to our Joomla development team, ByJoomla proud to announce that Our Joomla products has been updated to Joomla 1.6
For existing customers of ByJoomla, you are free to update the new version of Templates and Extension. We thank you so much for your support.
We, the ByJoomla team, would like to thank you for all your support since our first days around the Internet. We wish you a merry Christmas and a new year full of joy and health. And we hope that you will always partner with us on your way to success.
All the best from ByJoomla team,
We are proud to present the new version of BJ Image Slider 2 with new slick and smooth transition effect. Moreover, we have summarized comments and suggestions from our beloved clients to fix some small bugs and significantly improve image loading time.
In this release, we fix one bug in Image Slider 2 module, in which the images do not swap if ”Show Controller” is set to “No”.
This will affects versions 1.5.5, 2.5.4 and 3.5.4 of BJ Image Slider 2
We would like to say thank you to Mario Wilkens who noticed us about this bug.