We grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the products sold through our web site, byjoomla.com, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “license”) issued by our company. Here, the term “product” includes templates and Joomla add-ons such as component, module, mambo or a combination of them.
Limited usage granted
You have the right to use each purchased copy of our product only on one (sub-)domain if you purchased as single domain licenses pack. For example, test.byjoomla.com and byjoomla.com are 2 difference (sub-)domains. If you purchased a unlimited domain license, you can use the product on as many domains as you want.
- You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes (Free products are available for only non-commercial purposes)
- You may not redistribute or release and modifications as GPL or otherwise unauthorized use.
- You may not store any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, DVD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written permission from byjoomla.com.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your license to anyone else without our permission.
- If you want to have exclusive rights on any of our products, please contact us through this website.
- All our products are designed for the latest version of Joomla at the time of product’s release.
- We do not give any guarantee, that products will be updated to be compatible with new version of Joomla at the moment of it’s release. In most cases, Joomla’s back-compatibility works and there shouldn’t be any problems with the compatibility
- You can not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of byjoomla.com.
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Use of Content
- You acknowledge that byjoomla.com contains material which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
- You may not transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content in byjoomla.com.
- If you want to have exclusive rights on any materials published here, please contact us through this website.
- 2Checkout, Inc. is an authorized retailer of byjoomla.com. We have chosen this retailer as the most reliable and comfortable for our customers.
- We accept payments from credit card through payment gateway 2CheckOut.com, which accepts almost all kind of credit card. You make payment through secured link for each product or service.
- You can use PayPal as an alternative method of payment. In this case, we will send you email address where you can send money from your PayPal account.
- After we successfully received full payment for the product, you will be able to download our pro product. From this time on, you can re-download your purchased product at any time with your registered email and password.
- If after several 1 hour from the successful payment, by some technical problem you could not receive an email with download link, contact us through this website. We will find another way to send you the product.
We are committed to providing you the best possible support for all our products. PRO and DEV products owners get 6-month-from-purchase support. There 2 levels of support we provide.
In support forum we do provide support only for our free products and only if the product is in original non-modified condition. Our commitments on Support Forum are:
- Provide support on matters related to product's exploitation and possible malfunctions.
- Do our best to give an answer within 24-48 hours, but on guarantee thought.
Dedicated Support (For PRO and DEV products)
Dedicated Support is freely available for everyone who bought the PRO and DEV version of our products. Our commitments on Dedicated Support are:
- Provide support in private Helpdesk Ticket system, Private Direct Email.
- Provide support on light product's modifications such like little CSS code tweak.
- Be ready to access to customer's website back-end to investigate and resolve the issue.
- Provide support even if product was slightly modified by customer.
- Guarantee 24 hours response time.
Please be noted that there are limitations to support cases. Please see our Professional Joomla Support Guide.
Return Policy - 30 day money back guaranteed
In the first 30 days after purchasing ByJoomla product, if you are not satisfied with the functions, design or any other features of the purchased item, please do not hesitate to contact us. ByJoomla will give you a full-amount refund.
Aiming to maximize customer satisfaction and higher our product quality, any comment or feedback from you about our products are really appreciated. Thank you for using ByJoomla products.
And we highly recommend you to test thoroughly the product you intent to purchase.
Byjoomla.com products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Additional terms and conditions
Please read our additional terms and conditions (included in each download pack) for further information regarding particular products